23 December 2016

NEW BOOK - print & pattern nature

I am so pleased to be able to announce today the arrival of my new book Print & Pattern Nature published by Laurence King. This is the fifth book in the P&P Series and focuses on design using flowers, leaves, birds, trees, butterflies etc. 101 fantastic designers have kindly submitted their work and given an insight into how they create their works, their inspirations and influences. Just some of those included in the book are Katie Daisy, Starla Michelle, Eloise Renouf, Global Talent Search winner Katie Vernon, Liberty, Scion, and Skinny laMinx. You can see P&P Nature on sale here at Amazon UK. US readers can find it for pre-order here on Amazon USA. Print & Pattern Nature has over 300 pages but I have taken some snap shots to give you a flavour a what's inside.














12 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks stunning! Congratulations and Happy Christmas! xx

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

bowie style said...

Thank you so much Jane and Tiffany. I am really pleased with this new book and hope it will be well received.

Happy Christmas to you too Jane.

Ollie said...

Wow. Your book looks incredible! Great work :-)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get my mits on this!!! My mum is getting it for me for Christmas. Happy Christmas to you!!! X

bowie style said...

Thank you so much Jenny and Ollie : )
Merry Christmas Jenny hope you will like the book!

Lynn :-) said...

I have been waiting for this!! So glad I can pre-order - Feb 7th won't be here soon enough ❤️❤️❤️

Gabriela Larios said...

Oh I see this post until now. How exciting the book is now available Marie - it looks fab! Thank you Marie looking forward to seeing it in the flesh : ) Have a great new year!

Anonymous said...

Definitely, I must have it in my P&P collection! :)

Unknown said...

Unmatched creativity you have here. Looking forward on having one!

Cathy Nordström said...

I just ordered a copy! Can´t wait to get it.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work in your book Marie. Still feels slightly surreal. There is an amazing amount of talent in this book. Looks fantastic :)