23 March 2007

KIDS WEEK - decole

today is the grand finale of kids week which has actually lasted a fortnight because it has been such an interesting subject with so much to report on. im posting lots today to finish off all the childrens designs ive had saved up, and to give you plenty to study whilst im away on holiday next week. i'll be back on 2nd april with a report from london design week. so today im kicking off with some more japanese cute and you cant really feature japanese childrens design without mentioning decole. i love looking at these fun designs, i find the best places to view them are chocoa, page room and the decole flickr group.

13 comments:

maepress said...

I've really enjoyed "kids week"! I could look at kids stuff like this for a month! And now the decole too... I'm giong to faint from cuteness...

Anonymous said...

I am so Loving this. Thank you so much for all this fun kids images. Just looking at it gets me all giggly and excited, as it's my dream to be an artists for children items. Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of these are so cute, I want all of them and I don't have kids!

Natasha said...

Oh, everything is so adorable, wow!!

Emma said...

Decole is my all time favourite, I could look at it forever! It's so hard to get hold of in the UK though :(

laura r. said...

i sell a little bit of decole:
http://www.loloko.com

Zoe said...

Okay, just found your site!! Love the kids stuff!! I just spent 2 hours going over everything!! Yeah, I love design!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Evas House said...

Love that stuff! My kids would love them!

Anonymous said...

waaa ^^

Guida said...

I love, love, love your blog. Thanks for this gift!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the cute inspiration for kids week, it's such a happy place here.

Anonymous said...

give your self a pat on the back. It has been a wonderful 2 weeks. Please make it a regular thing.:)

** Terramia ** said...

Thanks for getting me back in touch with my *inner child*! It has been a joy!
Merci!!